NEW YORK – (BUSINESS WIRE) – December 30, 2021–
Walk in a winter wonderland! MCR, the nation’s 4th largest hotel owner-operator, has acquired the 117-room Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa in Stowe, Vermont.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211230005015/en/
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa (Photo: Business Wire)
Just down from Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak, Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is your starting point for four seasons of outdoor adventure. Come mountain biking, leaf watching, hiking and snowshoeing; stay for the spacious rooms (with fireplaces!), the 50,000 square foot spa, the two swimming pools and the outdoor jacuzzi. Want to connect with your friends and family? We also have a nine hole golf course and 32 townhouses!
Before hitting the Stowe Mountain Resort ski lifts this winter, recharge your batteries with a hearty breakfast at Charlie B’s, our on-site restaurant and pub serving a delicious buffet of eggs, homemade fries and snowflakes. oats. We are waiting for you at dinner time with a steaming onion soup and a salmon in a lemon pepper crust.
Not a snow bunny? At Stoweflake, it’s always a spa day! The world-class spa offers 120 therapeutic treatments in 30 rooms as well as a fully equipped salon. The real highlight is the Aqua Solarium, a 12ft Hungarian mineral soaking pool with a cascading waterfall inspired by the region’s famous Bingham Falls!
Get back in motion at the Sports and Wellness Center, which features Cybex fitness equipment, spinning and Pilates studios, tennis courts and a racquetball / squash court! Schedule a class with an instructor or take a dip in the indoor and outdoor pools (with a bubbling hot tub).
With so much to do on the grounds, Stoweflake is the perfect location for an event. Gather your guests for a conference, wedding or family reunion – we have 25,000 square feet of meeting space in 17 guest rooms and an outdoor lot bordered by the Green Mountains. If you need more space than the resort rooms, opt for one of our 32 townhouses, each equipped with a full kitchen and private patio for sipping cocoa and star gazing.
Stoweflake’s location means off-property exits couldn’t be more convenient. Visit the Von Trapp family home (yes, real life Sound of music clan, who settled in Stowe after leaving Germany!) or Alchemist Brewery. Take a short drive into town, where 80 boutiques, country stores, and galleries – all glittering with Christmas lights – await.
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is located at 1746 Mountain Road and includes:
- 117 rooms and suites
- 32 one, two and three bedroom townhouse rentals
- A 50,000 square foot spa and sports center with a waterfall and meditative garden
- Two tennis courts
- A racquetball and squash court
- A nine-hole par 3 executive golf course
- Indoor and outdoor pools with jacuzzi
- A 25,000 square foot conference center with 17 meeting rooms
- Restaurant-Pub Charlie B
- Fast Wi-Fi
- On-site parking
Reserve rooms by phone at (802) 253-2322 or online at stoweflake.com.
4th hotelier in the USA
$ 4.0 billion portfolio of 140 premium brand hotels
MCR operates 8 Marriott brands, 6 Hilton brands and a number of unreported independent hotels
- 20,000 rooms in 37 states and 100 cities
- Founded in 2006
- Offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago and Richmond, Virginia
- 4,000 team members across the country
- Three-time recipient of Marriott Partnership Circle Award, the highest honor that Marriott gives to its owner and franchise partners
- Beneficiary of Hilton Legacy Award for Best Performer
- For the TWA hotel at JFK New York Airport, MCR won the Development of the Year Award (Full Service) at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the Urban Land Institute New York Excellence in Hotel Development Award and the American Institute of Architects National Architecture Award, the highest honor awarded by the AIA
- Named one of Fast businessThe 10 most innovative travel agencies of 2020
- For more information, please visit mcrhotels.com
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211230005015/en/
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW YORK
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: COMMERCIAL BUILDING & REAL ESTATE CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY ACCOMMODATION TRAVEL
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/30/2021 9:00 a.m. / DISC: 12/30/2021 9:02 a.m.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.