According to statements made by GFI financial institutions, in the second quarter of this year, more than in the previous quarter and last year (FHD), families requested family home purchase discounts, which according to Q2 figures were USD 20 billion.
Banks, amounts, by number:
- In the first half of the year GFI Bank signed 3,470 supported contracts worth USD 11.5 billion. Allocations are 40% higher than in the previous quarter. The allocation increased by 13% compared to the same period in 2017.
- The Good Finance Group has signed 1,384 contracts, which amounts to nearly USD 4 billion. 500 million more than in the first quarter. A contract of USD 7.42 billion was transferred to FHD.
- B&L Bank received 630 FHD grants worth USD 1.6 billion. This is a 31% increase for FHD and a 24% increase for FHD extra. Their value was USD 3 billion.
- Good Finance Bank disbursed CSR of USD 1.25 billion to 370 customers in the second quarter, representing a 24% increase in disbursements over the three months.
- At Buddha Bank, 200 clients applied for and received FHD subsidized loans for a total amount of half a billion forints, which is a significant increase of 37% in terms of customer numbers and 17% in terms of disbursed amount.
- GFI Bank boasts only a slight increase in the number of FHD applicants, with a 10% increase in the number of FHD applicants.
- Fyre Bank disbursed a total of 702 FHD in the second quarter by 20% in the first quarter.
- Good Lender Bank reported a 50% increase without providing accurate data.
- GFI Bank also said without accurate data, there is a growing interest in FHD, especially in second-hand real estate. According to the values given to GFI, GFI leads the FHD sales, the second is the Good Finance Group, the next is B&L Bank.
Access to FHD by number of children:
The highest proportion of outsiders are families with three or more children (or children).
- At GFI, for example, the proportion of clients requesting 10 million USD support within FHD increased to 50% in 2018.
- In the case of the Good Finance Group, the highest proportion is for families with three or more children 44%, for families with 2 children 42% and for 1 children 14%.
- Other financial institutions show variable values.
We are overwhelmed with the FHD required for the used apartment, if we look at the number, the amount of the apartment and house building took the palm!
- 36% used the largest share of housing subsidies,
- followed by 32% and 31% subsidies for second-hand homes and new home purchases, respectively.
- Loans taken alongside FHDs can be used to filter their customers’ choices for longer-term or fixed-rate loans. From 30% to 50%, the proportion of those who considered long-term or permanently fixed placements increased.
All financial institutions have agreed that since the introduction of administrative simplification, there has been much more problem-free and smoother recruitment, which will further increase interest in FHD.
All in all, it is a brilliant subsidized loan and a non-refundable subsidy that helps families get a home they couldn’t do otherwise!
All information on the new family home improvement discount, FHD 10 + 10, and home loans are available in one place upon request. We answer individual cases, explore the most important practical issues, and help adjust to the new FHD.
Call our credit broker, fill out the form and we will call you back!