LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $ 20 million Mega Millions jackpot for the Friday February 19 draw.
That means the Tuesday February 23 draw will be worth $ 22 million with a cash option of $ 15.6 million.
Mega Millions figures for February 19: 27-32-47-50-53
The mega gold ball: 4
The megaplier: 4
February 19 Mega Millions Winners:
· Without a grand prize winner, no one has matched the five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $ 2,000 in the raffle. It was the biggest prize won in the state.
· There were 200,305 tickets sold which won at least $ 4 in the draw. In Michigan, 8,281 tickets sold won at least $ 4 in the draw.
Mega Millions draws take place Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. ET. Five bullets are fired from a set of bullets numbered 1 to 70; the mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
The next Powerball raffle will take place on Saturday, February 20 with an estimated jackpot of $ 78 million and a cash option of $ 57.1 million.
· The next Lotto 47 draw will take place on Saturday February 20 at 7:29 pm with a jackpot of $ 2.45 million. The deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 241,000. The draw is at 7:29 p.m. The deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest Michigan Lottery news, check out the official site of the Michigan Lottery, which also offers more information about instant tickets, sweepstakes and other lottery games.
The last Michigan player to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $ 70 million playing Powerball in February. With her earnings, Davis said she plans to buy a new house and a new car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it makes sense for players to immediately verify their tickets as a winner worth $ 1 million sold to Hartland. in 2019 was not claimed. The ticket was purchased at Hartland Speedway, but the winner never showed up to claim the prize. Instead, the money went to the State Educational Assistance Fund.
If you want to be the next Michigan player to win a huge lottery prize, take take a look at these tips by lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How to Increase Your Chances of Winning the Lottery” has won over $ 1 million in Florida by winning top jackpots in small games.